Friday 30 January 2009

iWebsite...

I've gotten very carried away with trying ideas out on After Effects, building my website using iWed and generally working, that I've forgotten to put stuff up on this blog about how the website design is going.
Here are some examples of the pages that I have created for the website. The first set shows pages that relate to this current brief, the title sequence. The lower set show the process of making my Silent Movie animation.
The overall website currently contains 49 separate pages, and this will definitely increase by the time I've finished this project. I have found using the iWeb software fairly easy, it's just drag and drop really so it makes it very simple to design and arrange pages. Anyway... here is what I have been designing...



No comments: